Primus DD expired and manual payment question

charlie12
charlie12 Posts: 1,668 Forumite
Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
I'm on the Primus Saver Option 2 CPS tariff and I've had a bill issued. The payment is due in a couple of weeks.

My direct debit was automatically expired a while ago because I haven't had a bill in over a year - I only make free inclusive calls. One call recently slipped through because I forgot to update the clock on my Orchid dialler!

So I have the following questions.

1) Will the DD be reinstated automatically? I expect it should be but I don't have much confidence in them!

2) Is it possible to make a manual bank transfer payment? I plan to call them to get my DD reinstated but I would like to make a manual payment in the meantime in case the new DD is not set up in time.

Thanks

Comments

• diamonds
    diamonds Posts: 6,048 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 30 March 2011 at 8:16PM
    Yup to manual, they prob cancelled it as D/D dont expire check bills for £1.50 charges for non D/D and paper bill charges, you wont be alone in this situation since the Primus takeover by NewCall last Oct.
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure