Nationwide not yet showing credit

Options
On my Nationwide Cc my bill is due to be paid by 2nd december, on Thursday I went into branch, and paid in £90 yet, checking on Nationwides Internet Banking, it does not show this credit, I am 18 and this would be the first bill from N/W, a non-payment mark on my credit record would be cripelling

Is this any cause for concern do you think?

Comments

• YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    On the reverse (or maybe front?) of your statement it will tell you how many days to allow for each of the payment methods used to reach your account:

1. At a bank
    2. By cheque/post
    3. By telephone/internet banking
    4. etc

What does it say to allow for paying at the branch?
    ...a non-payment mark on my credit record would be cripelling
    Then set up a direct debit (for at least the minimum amount).
  • aj3001
    aj3001 Posts: 730 Forumite
    Options
    I should apparently wait 3 working days reading the back of the statement thanks, annoying thing is you can't pay online
  • KTF
    KTF Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    You can pay online. You an set up a payment from a Nationwide (or non Nationwide) account. Look at the section called 'bill payment' at the bottom on the back of the statement.
  • JasonW_2
    Options
    You have plenty of time to sort it out, it'll be monday before it should show up anyway, so if it doesnt by then, get on the phone and make a card payment if you can afford it. Can't you set up a direct debit though for minimum oayments in future?
  • BASFORDLAD
    BASFORDLAD Posts: 2,418 Forumite
    Options
    Dont worry about this. it will show by tues/weds and back dated to the day u paid it in, ie show the date of the day u paid it in. trust me!:)
    For everthing else there's mastercard.
    For clampers there's Barclaycard.
  • Robert_Sterling
    Options
    When my Nationwide Card was on 0% for puchases for nine months I paid the minimum each month by DD. After the eighth month I changed to paying off the full balance each month. No problem.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure