LYB members - Bodyshop 30% off Wed 30th March online & Thursday 31st March instore

1235»

Comments

• LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    I've just been and didn't get 30% off, only 10%. Did you actually need to get an invitation and take it in order to get more discount?
  • Snugglebunny8
    Snugglebunny8 Posts: 1,622 Forumite
    No hun, its automatic? Just handed over my LYB card at checkout, didnt take invite etc in - was up in the window etc '30% off everything today with a LYB card' and big pavement notice outside - etc? I wonder why they didnt? sounds like they made a mistake, do you live or work near enough to pop back in? hope you get the difference :) x
  • Cheapchick_2
    Cheapchick_2 Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    juliebunny wrote: »
    They told me NOT because the 30% off is basically an offer with the LYB card, which you can't use alongside the groupon...still - always worth a go!! ;)

Thanks - you've saved me a trip. I'ts not really worth my while going just for the sake of using my groupon as it runs out end of may so I have plenty time. And with the petrol increase I'd prob spend more than I'd save getting there! Although I may buy one or two wee things online if it is free delivery :)
  • juliebunny
    juliebunny Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I went in today to spend my clintons fiver off (2nd one :D) - got 2 white musk soaps that they told me yesterday they weren't getting back in until next week!! I asked if I could use my groupon to buy the discounted gift sets - she said yes I can use it with all the other offers except for the LYB card.....hmmm.....sounds like a challenge...!!

Am holding onto it for a while to stop me getting another groupon if they do indeed bring it out! It's like my BS 'contraceptive'!! :rotfl:
    Less stuff, more life, love, laughter and cats!
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
  • *sashysach*
    *sashysach* Posts: 704 Forumite
    My store would not let me use my groupon with the 30%, would not let me use my £5 clintons voucher with the 30%. When I used my £5 voucher I was not allowed any store deals at all e.g I wanted a satsuma shower gel and a lemon one, 2 for £6. I was told I couldnt use my £5 clinton voucher for this, so said its fine I will pay full price for them and was told no I had to get two different things that wernt on offer! :mad: I ended up getting a big satsuma shower gel and a mini lemon one!
  • gentleorange
    gentleorange Posts: 1,827 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    To be fair it seems the tills won't accept offer products with the Clintons voucher because the sales assistant tried to put a lip butter trio through for me but it wouldn't go, it will only accept full price items.

I was going to get 30% off a large satsuma body butter but the lady helpfully told me that a gift set containing the large body butter and a shower gel was 50p cheaper:) So I got those for £8 after 30% discount!
  • LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    No hun, its automatic? Just handed over my LYB card at checkout, didnt take invite etc in - was up in the window etc '30% off everything today with a LYB card' and big pavement notice outside - etc? I wonder why they didnt? sounds like they made a mistake, do you live or work near enough to pop back in? hope you get the difference :) x

There weren't any notices, which is what made me wonder but I carried on regardless. The Sheffield store is usually excluded from the free stuff like the Daily Mail offers so I wonder if they are excluded from this too ...
  • As theyve got the 30% off today with LYB card..Ive purchased 5 shower gels (4 for £10) and other normal price,Plus 2 200ml body butters and LYB card...If you put it all in your basket you get free body butter spending over 25.00 so it adds to your basket and then take the 30% off after this and even though its under 25.00 you still get free gift of body butter plus free postage so only came to 22.00 :D

I really dont need anymore BS stuff as used the 50% off code when that was there but im saving over £30 so cant resist!:rotfl:

user_online.gifpost_thanks.gif
  • manila
    manila Posts: 871 Forumite
    unfortunately, instead of 30% off i got 20% off today instore.
    contacted customer service about that, because i still need the stuff

oh dear, the next time i should check the receipt instore, not at home:eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family