Forum Home» Quick! Grabbit while you can» It's Gone, but was it any good?

LYB members - Bodyshop 30% off Wed 30th March online & Thursday 31st March instore - Page 3

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

LYB members - Bodyshop 30% off Wed 30th March online & Thursday 31st March instore

edited 27 March 2011 at 7:53PM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
49 replies 6.8K views

Replies

• tara747tara747 Forumite
    10.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nooooooooooo........
    Get to 119lbs! 1/2/09: 135.6lbs 1/5/11: 145.8lbs 30/3/13 150lbs 22/2/14 137lbs 2/6/14 128lbs 29/8/14 124lbs 2/6/17 126lbs
    Save £180,000 by 31 Dec 2020! 2011: £54,342 * 2012: £62,200 * 2013: £74,127 * 2014: £84,839 * 2015: £95,207 * 2016: £109,122 * 2017: £121,733 * 2018: £136,565 * 2019: £161,957
    eBay sales - £4,559.89 Cashback - £2,309.73
  • juliebunnyjuliebunny Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    I have just had a quick play on the website and it works for me on the two for £15 body butters.

Ooooh I kind of wish you had said it doesn't work......I have loads of Body butters but they are so lovely....:p.....and the 4 shower gels for £7.....ooh aargh...mind you, it's not as good as the 50% off right, which I resisted.... so not sure why I'm even looking - it's so much more dangerous for me when the offers are instore as I can resist online much easier!! Once i have it in my hand though....:rotfl:
    Less stuff, more life, love, laughter and cats!
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
  • juliebunnyjuliebunny Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    costello75 wrote: »
    I hope the BS are fine with seperate transactions, because I will have this card and the clintons voucher - I have so much BS stuff, I really will have to stop buying from them after this week:D At least for a while...

You prob know this already - but for anyone else - they wouldn't let me use my LYB card with the £5 voucher today. Still happy though :T with what I got.
    Less stuff, more life, love, laughter and cats!
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
  • nhsjules66nhsjules66 Forumite
    78 posts
    Tenth Anniversary
    Just done an online order and total after discount was £21 but still got the free body butter even though it says after discount on the email got 2 opf the hemp gift sets as they always run out of these first and I love it.so 2 hemp gift sets and cocoanut body butter for £21 with free express delivery.
    Now do I need any more!!!
    :j Claimed £6400 PPI some more to go :j
  • If anyone wanted to buy the small Japanese Cherry Blossom gift set I have had an email to say it is back in stock. With the discount it works out at £3.50.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • khal327khal327 Forumite
    682 posts
    just wondering if anyone knows whether you can get a stamp on you lyb card when you buy online. do you need to take your statement in to the shop or dont they allow this for online orders. thanks
  • SJPSJP Forumite
    682 posts
    khal327 wrote: »
    just wondering if anyone knows whether you can get a stamp on you lyb card when you buy online. do you need to take your statement in to the shop or dont they allow this for online orders. thanks

Some have said if you take your receipt in they will stamp the card, mighht try it over the weekend myself.....

Also... Last day for 18% TCB......
    Challenges - repay all credit cards by end of 2015
    Starting the savings for retirement :rotfl:

DS aged 14, DD aged 3 :j
  • SJP wrote: »
    Some have said if you take your receipt in they will stamp the card, mighht try it over the weekend myself.....

Also... Last day for 18% TCB......

I went on Monday and they refused to do it.
    Mortgage Free as of 31/5/11 :j:j:j:j:j:j:j
  • Morning! I know you guys are all on the ball but just in case there is anyone who wasnt sure, Ive found some deals online not in store and V/V so thought might help somebody :)

I got the Shea Butter medium gift set (£20) and 4 Pink grapefruit shower gels yesterday, total £21 after the 30% discount, free p+p and free Coconut body butter (isnt my favourite but great for my mum's mothers day pressie!) and just under £4 cashback tracked from Topcashback, so around £17 for that little lot.

The body butters are still 2 for £15 online but not in store, so well worth getting 2 online for £10.50, (only selected ones though, Shea butter etc not included so depends what you like) but in store they do a pack of body butter and shower gel (all types) for £12.50 less the 30% today.

I noticed my favourite Shea Butter shower gel and my daughters Coconut one arent included in the 4 for £10 deal online, but they are in store :)

Online the lip butters are £4 but in store they are on 3 for 2, so nipped in store this morning and got 4 shower gels (Shea and Coconut) and 3 lip butters (Shea, Sweet lemon and Pink grapefruit :) ) for total of £12.40 (or 60, cant remember!) with a stamp on my LYB card as well, so really good deal

am all stocked up until about 2015 now! but lots of pressies in my pressie box for rest of the year. my hubby keeps asking why there are about 30 shower gels, but as the whole family uses them they probably wont last long!

Hope that helps soembody, not trying to teach my grandmother to suck eggs but just in case anyone who doesnt use them much wasnt sure about the deals - in store and online the 30% LYB discount is applied after any other deals applied.

Re the card stamp thing for online, Ive seen people post that they were allowed to apply stamps instore with online receipts, it does say on the T+C's that doesnt apply to online, but I do think it might be at the descretion of the store as have heard of a few people where it has been done, they do seem to have descretion how much they charge for the LYB card instore, I paid £2.75 for mine!

hth and happy Bodyshopping! :)
  • SJPSJP Forumite
    682 posts
    I'm temped...... But I shouldn't, know there will be another offer soon......
    Challenges - repay all credit cards by end of 2015
    Starting the savings for retirement :rotfl:

DS aged 14, DD aged 3 :j
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support