We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
To micro 4/3 or not to micro 4/3?
Vaila
Posts: 6,301 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Im thinking about buying a new camera as an upgrade from a compact.Im quite used to dslr's but the new 4/3rds cameras are looking very appealing.The model I like is a lot cheaper and lighter than the canon model.
So,has anyone used a micro 4/3 camera before and what are there opinions on them?For me they look a lot more lighter and well more convenient to lug around.
So,has anyone used a micro 4/3 camera before and what are there opinions on them?For me they look a lot more lighter and well more convenient to lug around.
0
Comments
-
I have just decided to take up Photogaphy a bit more seriously as a hoby for theropeutic reasons.
I have been looking a various options as an upgrade, I was looking at this for info, might be helpful?
http://www.photoradar.com/reviews/buying-guides/dslr-vs-micro-four-thirds-head-to-head-review
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_Four_Thirds_system#Disadvantages_of_Micro_Four_Thirds_compared_to_DSLRs
I have just bought the Fujifilm Finepix s2950 hd as a starter camera as this allows manual and auto settings, I suspect something like this would be too low end for you though!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards