We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Archos 604 help needed
ILGPink
Posts: 114 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I boight and Archos 604 ages ago and initally managed to set uo the dvr satation to record DVD'd from the DVD player no problem. I the one day tried to record a DVD that copyright protection and since then have never been able to record a thing
.
I cant even manage to set the whole thing up to show what i have already recorded on my TV.
In all honesty im not very techy and im after someone who can help me set this up with my TV/Freeview so I can again start recording things to watch.
Hope that makes sense if not let me know and I will try and explain better
thnks guys nd gals x
I cant even manage to set the whole thing up to show what i have already recorded on my TV.
In all honesty im not very techy and im after someone who can help me set this up with my TV/Freeview so I can again start recording things to watch.
Hope that makes sense if not let me know and I will try and explain better
thnks guys nd gals x
'£5000 by hook or by crook' challenge - £4168/£5000
'Xmas Fund' - £720/£800
'Xmas Fund' - £720/£800
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards