We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Accessing hotmail offline

I want to access hotmail whilst offline, like travelling on a train, whereas, I would syncronise/download my mail before I leave for work, and then I can read my mail during my commute.
I have narrowed it down to Thunderbird, but I was wondering if Windows Live Mail can do exactly the same job, and if it is any better?

Comments

  • BackOnTrack
    BackOnTrack Posts: 574 Forumite
    I got rid of thunderbird after v3 came out, it was a complete pain. Not sure if it has improved since then as i ditched it and went to opera mail which does the job.
    There's no sense crying over every mistake.
    You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.