We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Which Canon IXUS Camera?
Pixiechic
Posts: 801 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hello,
I want to upgrade my Canon IXUS camera with a newer version. I have been looking at the IXUS 1000 HS and the IXUS 310 HS. I just want the best one but having compared, I am not sure which is best. I am not worried about the difference in price as relatively small, I just want the best one out of them
.
Does anyone have any advice as I would very much appreciate it?
Thanks
I want to upgrade my Canon IXUS camera with a newer version. I have been looking at the IXUS 1000 HS and the IXUS 310 HS. I just want the best one but having compared, I am not sure which is best. I am not worried about the difference in price as relatively small, I just want the best one out of them
Does anyone have any advice as I would very much appreciate it?
Thanks
0
Comments
-
buy a panasonic
tonynw0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards