We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Wireless connection help needed ....
Jazz21
Posts: 11 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hiya....I wonder if anyone can help? I have been using my wireless Internet connection for ages with no problems then out of the blue yesterday it stopped working!! It's a belkin router .... I have reset the box but it's still not working :-( my laptop can find the box but won't connect to the Internet! I have connected to the box using 192.168.2.1 and it says Internet status "not connected" how do I get it too connect or do I need a new box ?
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards