We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Can we update Media Accelerator
euglycaemia
Posts: 595 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I have a Samsung Netbook N210, which I connected to my Sony Bravia. As there seems to be a problem with video display, I was given suggestion that it may the media accelerator not coping with the systyem. Is there any way to update ''Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 (Intel® GMA 3150)''
OR Is there any simple solution to the problem??? I bought the TV mainly to connect with the netbook. Any suggestion is much appreciated.
Can we update or upgrade the accelerator ?
OR Is there any simple solution to the problem??? I bought the TV mainly to connect with the netbook. Any suggestion is much appreciated.
Can we update or upgrade the accelerator ?
0
Comments
-
what are you using the netbook for on the Bravia?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
