We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Storage position for Epson D92 printer cartridges
Charlton_King
Posts: 2,071 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Does anyone happen to know whether there is any recommended storage position for these cartridges? Upright or flat... or no difference?
I have a few new ones which I imagine won't be required for many months - and wouldn't want to find I'd stored them incorrectly.
I have a few new ones which I imagine won't be required for many months - and wouldn't want to find I'd stored them incorrectly.
0
Comments
-
store them upright the same as if they were inserted in the printer in a cool dark place.
tonynw0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards