We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Yahoo log in problem?
zonker84
Posts: 34 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
For some reason I can't log in to Yahoo today. I reset my password a few times and I still can't log in. Cleared cookies, tried different browser and still just doesn't work. Just says:
Invalid ID or password.
Please try again using your full Yahoo! ID.
l can't work this one out, except when I go to reset the password, whatever password I choose it says in the little box to the right where it rates password strenth, "invalid" no matter which password I chooose. If I click next, it lets me choose the password regardless. With one password it didn't say invalid, but the password still wouldn't work.
Anyone else having similar problems?
I'm guessing if I leave it a few hours it will probably work, just seems a bit strange!
Invalid ID or password.
Please try again using your full Yahoo! ID.
l can't work this one out, except when I go to reset the password, whatever password I choose it says in the little box to the right where it rates password strenth, "invalid" no matter which password I chooose. If I click next, it lets me choose the password regardless. With one password it didn't say invalid, but the password still wouldn't work.
Anyone else having similar problems?
0
Comments
-
Sod's law, I went to try it one more time and it worked. Please ignore this thread.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards