We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Please help me get the right track this time!
Penny_Farthing_2
Posts: 502 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi
Tech numpty here. I've downloaded 2 versions of the Jessie J track 'Price Tag' from Amazon MP3 downloads and both have rapping on that isn't present on the song when it's played on Radio 2.
Please can anyone help me to find and download the version they play on the radio as - ironically - it IS about the money if I have to keep forking out for versions of the track that I won't be using!!!
Thanks
Tech numpty here. I've downloaded 2 versions of the Jessie J track 'Price Tag' from Amazon MP3 downloads and both have rapping on that isn't present on the song when it's played on Radio 2.
Please can anyone help me to find and download the version they play on the radio as - ironically - it IS about the money if I have to keep forking out for versions of the track that I won't be using!!!
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Why don't you try and get it from !!!!!! ??0
-
Thanks Ddoris. I will have a look at that site and I'm assuming, since you recommended it, that it's all legal etc. Like I said - techno numpty.....0
-
Ok had a look. Is this legal if I don't have to pay for it?0
-
Look for Price Tag Radio Edit either in a google search, or on the mp3 sites.0
-
Penny_Farthing wrote: »Ok had a look. Is this legal if I don't have to pay for it?
Probably not.0 -
Thanks Googler but even when I can find a radio edit in the title, it has that rapping in it.:(
It's a long shot but I'll email the Chris Evans show and see if they can help. You never know.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards