We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
iTunes help. App store country not changing.
cooldude255220
Posts: 2,025 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hello all,
I'm having problems changing from the US app store to the UK app store.
I restored the iPod yesterday, and for some reason it defaulted to the US app store.
(The reason for the restore was to unjailbreak my device)
I've tried going to iTunes > iTunes store, clicking the flag in the bottom right hand corner and changing it to the Union Flag. This 'works' (as in stays on the Union Flag) but doesn't change the app store.
I've also tried doing the same by clicking change country, at the bottom of the screen, but this leads to the same page as the previous method.
I've also tried on my iPod, going to settings > General > International > Region Format and changing that to United Kingdom but again, it doesn't have any effect.
Any idea what to do to fix the problem?
Thanks in advance,
Cooldude255220
I'm having problems changing from the US app store to the UK app store.
I restored the iPod yesterday, and for some reason it defaulted to the US app store.
(The reason for the restore was to unjailbreak my device)
I've tried going to iTunes > iTunes store, clicking the flag in the bottom right hand corner and changing it to the Union Flag. This 'works' (as in stays on the Union Flag) but doesn't change the app store.
I've also tried doing the same by clicking change country, at the bottom of the screen, but this leads to the same page as the previous method.
I've also tried on my iPod, going to settings > General > International > Region Format and changing that to United Kingdom but again, it doesn't have any effect.
Any idea what to do to fix the problem?
Thanks in advance,
Cooldude255220
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards