We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Canon IP90v
Money_Saver
Posts: 364 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hello
I've lost my original CD to install the software for the above printer.
I am running Windows 7 32bit.
I don't know which link --> http://software.canon-europe.com/products/0010458.asp is the one that will give me the cd version. i.e. the whole 'package'.
Can anybody direct me pls?
Many thanks
I've lost my original CD to install the software for the above printer.
I am running Windows 7 32bit.
I don't know which link --> http://software.canon-europe.com/products/0010458.asp is the one that will give me the cd version. i.e. the whole 'package'.
Can anybody direct me pls?
Many thanks
Regards,
Money Saver
Money Saver
0
Comments
-
there doesn't seem to be a "download the whole cd" option. Just download the parts you want/need for the language you speak (english)
printer util http://files.canon-europe.com/files/soft40761/software/mypr-win-2_8_0-en.exe
add in module http://files.canon-europe.com/files/soft35868/software/aomwin110ea23.exe
easyprint http://files.canon-europe.com/files/soft38235/software/eppexwin307en.exe
etc..Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.0 -
DatabaseError wrote: »there doesn't seem to be a "download the whole cd" option. Just download the parts you want/need for the language you speak (english)
printer util http://files.canon-europe.com/files/soft40761/software/mypr-win-2_8_0-en.exe
add in module http://files.canon-europe.com/files/soft35868/software/aomwin110ea23.exe
easyprint http://files.canon-europe.com/files/soft38235/software/eppexwin307en.exe
etc..
Thanks for your reply.
I plugged the USB Cable in, and windows automatically loaded the drivers for it.Regards,
Money Saver0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards