We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
YouTube & Norton Security
greyteam1959
Posts: 4,829 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Just been on YouTube & now a program appears to have been downloaded onto my computer.
I have a screen on my computer that says 'Welcome to Norton Security Scan' & then a 'Continue' button.
Now I certainly AM NOT going to click on 'Continue'
If I look in programs a Norton Security Scan program has appeared & an uninstall program.
Can anybody tell me whats going on ???
I have a screen on my computer that says 'Welcome to Norton Security Scan' & then a 'Continue' button.
Now I certainly AM NOT going to click on 'Continue'
If I look in programs a Norton Security Scan program has appeared & an uninstall program.
Can anybody tell me whats going on ???
0
Comments
-
Yes you have downloaded Norton security scan, remove it.
I inadvertently installed Mcaffe security scan whist upgrading flash the other day.
Need to look more carefully at those check boxes!That gum you like is coming back in style.0 -
The rotten sneaky s*ds........just shows you how easy it is to get caught out.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards