We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cannot log on to my lap top!
geek84
Posts: 1,140
Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi Folks
I have set myself up as the administrator on my kids laptop.
I now want to use their laptop. However, it seems as though I have forgotten the password - I have tried several attempts to log in but without success.
Could anyone tell me how I can reset the password?
Thanks in advance.
I have set myself up as the administrator on my kids laptop.
I now want to use their laptop. However, it seems as though I have forgotten the password - I have tried several attempts to log in but without success.
Could anyone tell me how I can reset the password?
Thanks in advance.
0
Comments
-
If you have another computer administrator account, log on using that and reset your account.
Perhaps try this in Safe Mode?
If you can't do this, you'll need to create some sort of boot CD from an ISO of, say, Offline NT Password and Registry Editor...0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
