We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Is this unfair dismissal?
kborom
Posts: 53
Forumite
The day after I was made redundant a new role was created which I would have applied for if I was made aware of it during consultation, but I was not.
Is that unfair dismissal? I was made aware of a few roles (one of which was half my job) but they all involved a huge pay decrease.
All thoughts appreciated!
Is that unfair dismissal? I was made aware of a few roles (one of which was half my job) but they all involved a huge pay decrease.
All thoughts appreciated!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards