We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Curry's warranty
b1505
Posts: 265 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Not really sure this is in the right place or not.
Does anybody know what warranty Curry's offer with their 22" TV's? I've found one on the website that isn't available instore yet there is no information regarding the warranty of the product. I have emailed Curry's to ask them but I'm concerned that the TV will go OOS soon as this is the only time I've seen the TV with stock.
thanks in advance!
Does anybody know what warranty Curry's offer with their 22" TV's? I've found one on the website that isn't available instore yet there is no information regarding the warranty of the product. I have emailed Curry's to ask them but I'm concerned that the TV will go OOS soon as this is the only time I've seen the TV with stock.
thanks in advance!
0
Comments
-
You'll presumably get the manufacturer's standard 12m warranty, unless it's a refurb.No free lunch, and no free laptop
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards