We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Seems I'm expecting a parcel from DHL
Comments
-
kwikbreaks wrote: »I checked my spam folder but sadly I still have no parcel. It does seem I'm quite popular with some pretty hot Russian girls though who were kind enough to send me their photos. Perhaps I need to look in there more often....
My wife has had 11 of these so far. If you would like to PM me with your email address, bank details and a money order for $25 I will get her to forward you one.:rotfl:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards