We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Google Chrome problem
Ettenna
Posts: 639
Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi,
i have just installed Windows 7 on my laptop. After many issues with it not allowing me to install anything I have got it sorted
My only problem is that I have downloaded and installed Chrome but it won't work
It comes up with an error
"Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): Unknown error."
IE works fine.
Any ideas?
TIA
i have just installed Windows 7 on my laptop. After many issues with it not allowing me to install anything I have got it sorted
My only problem is that I have downloaded and installed Chrome but it won't work
It comes up with an error
"Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): Unknown error."
IE works fine.
Any ideas?
TIA
0
Comments
-
I had this, and I was told to go to api. twitter. com then it fixes it? it worked for me.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards