We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Beauty Outlet Direct P&P Only Offers

Options

Comments

• curlytop12
    curlytop12 Posts: 1,227 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thanks,have ordered the cowshed lipbalms!
    cheers:)
  • ladylucksmilesonyou
    Options
    I've ordered the lipbalms too, thanks so much for the tip as I was nearly out of mine! Such great deals I don't know how they do it......
  • yasminec
    yasminec Posts: 583 Forumite
    Options
    how much are the lipbalms?
  • Tiggerlilly
    Tiggerlilly Posts: 625 Forumite
    Options
    yasminec wrote: »
    how much are the lipbalms?

It will with the code only cost you £ 2.95 for 3 Cowshed lipbalms which is the P&P price on this site. Hope that helps.
    Just because your paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you ! :rotfl:
  • Tiggerlilly
    Options
    Just found and added to original post codes for: 3 assorted lipsticks, 3 Sally Hansen files, and 3 Woods of Windsor Sachets.
  • Tiggerlilly
    Options
    My Woods of Windsor drawer/wardrobe sachets arrived today and they smell divine, and on Woods of Windsor own website they cost 3.50 for one sachet here you get 3 sachets for £2.95.
  • yasminec
    yasminec Posts: 583 Forumite
    Options
    what are the lipbalms like, not tried it
    thanks
  • chase_the_ace
    Options
    Hi,
    New so cant post links!
    On this site Beauty Outlet Direct thay have an Elizabeth Arden Mascara reader offer, question is How do I find out what magazine and more importantly the code I require? Any help as always very much appreciated.
  • Tiggerlilly
    edited 27 April 2011 at 12:01PM
    Options
    Hi,
    New so cant post links!
    On this site Beauty Outlet Direct thay have an Elizabeth Arden Mascara reader offer, question is How do I find out what magazine and more importantly the code I require? Any help as always very much appreciated.

You can try a general google search to see if the voucher code is listed somewhere already.
    Also this is a very new offer for the beauty outlet direct website and they often put the new offers on before the code is actually listed anywhere, particulary as most monthly magazines are only just being issued out to subscribers at the moment so just wait a few days and hopefully some kind MSE'r should post either in this thread or somewhere on the forum.
    Obviously if I find the code I will post it here but could be posted in other parts of the forum so do a regular search on Money saving expert for the code. :)

Additionaly I have just been onto Beauty outlet direct and if you look in the web address it lists it as PParenting-Ardenmascaraoffer.html so maybe a code to be found in new Practical Parenting magazine if you find it be kind enough to list it here.
    Link: http://www.beautyoutletdirect.co.uk/gbu0-prodshow/PParenting-Ardenmascaraooffer.html
  • clairibel
    clairibel Posts: 3,657 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Think its out on the 4th of May the new edition of Practical Parenting, mines in my basket just waiting for the code :D please x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.8K Life & Family
  • 249.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure