We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Beauty Outlet Direct P&P Only Offers

Options

Comments

• welly_59
    welly_59 Posts: 315 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    5 days and still awaiting shipment?!?!
  • montymud
    montymud Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hmmm, I have never had any problems with them. Perhaps you should contact customer support. Hope you get you delivery soon
  • sugarcube84
    Options
    Thanks just ordered mine, the perfume will make nice stocking fillers for christmas!!
    DFD September 2017
  • any2002uk
    any2002uk Posts: 185 Forumite
    Options
    i enter ppmm for Elizabeth Arden Double Density Mascara. but voucher not working.
  • faithless
    faithless Posts: 782 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all, twig1 one has found the code, what a star!

REVLON MASCARA & LIPGLIDE £2.95 P&P: BELR2
    http://www.beautyoutletdirect.co.uk/gbu0-prodshow/Bella-Reader-Revlon-Offer.html(Bella Magazine, Thanks twig1) Tested 07/08/2011

Got my mascara and lipgloss, I really like the lipgloss, haven't tried the mascara yet as I'm trying to be good and only open one at a time!
  • ModestyB
    ModestyB Posts: 1,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you all. I've just ordered the mascara and lipgloss. I'm always looking for new mascaras to try.
    S.P.C. 9 2016 No. 062 Banked £337.50
    My Gold Stars off Sue. :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin :staradmin
  • MrsMoo2U
    MrsMoo2U Posts: 4,005 Forumite
    Options
    welly_59 wrote: »
    5 days and still awaiting shipment?!?!

Has it turned up yet? I ordered mine last Sunday and still not had it. Not panicking yet but just wondered.
    Some days there aren't any trumpets, just lots of dragons. Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow -- Mary Anne Radmacher
  • twoboysmamma79
    Options
    ordered mine tuesday, got them today. brilliant thread. thanks guys xxxxxx
    Debt at LBM 1/11/11 Total: £110,849 :eek:
    (Including £70,150 Mortgage).
    Mortgage due to finish 2026. Aiming to be debt/mortgage free 2021 :D:j
  • MrsMoo2U
    MrsMoo2U Posts: 4,005 Forumite
    Options
    Phew, my mascara and perfume arrived yesterday. They are very nice indeed.Thanks for posting this. Will keep my eye on it.
    Some days there aren't any trumpets, just lots of dragons. Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow -- Mary Anne Radmacher
  • grumblybum
    Options
    Thanks for this, got my mascara and lipgloss friday, pinched by dd already! very impressed
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.8K Life & Family
  • 249.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure