🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

QVC Todays Special Value Elemis 3/3

Options

Comments

• bexster1975
    bexster1975 Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Sorry to hear you were so disappointed lynne. The Elemis pro collagen marine cream has won awards for many years and is definitely the best face cream I have ever used. 30ml is sold on the time to spa and QVC websites for £49.50. The Monoi melt you mentioned is supposed to only be liquid when heated and is an excellent body moisturiser and hair conditioner (you can even leave it in your hair overnight for really dry hair). It also has the most amazing smell.

If the TSV is the kit dmg suggests, even at seventy something pounds it will be a very good deal, just not good enough to get me to buy! I also got the Christmas TSV which was a great buy so I have enough marine cream for now if the kit is very expensive.

For those reading, dmg is only reporting what they THINK the kit is and cost, please check on Thursday yourselves if you are keen on the kit. I don't know any more than I posted, but just knew that most beauty TSVs are under £50, which would have made this kit a total deal!

bexster:)
  • Joozymup
    Joozymup Posts: 142 Forumite
    Options
    BA Highlife shop sell an Elemis Kit both onboard and ONLINE (so you don't actually have to be be onboard to buy it)! Apparently it's worth £105 but only costs £35. I don't actually buy Elemis so I don't know how this compares but thought I'd mention it just in case it's a good deal for someone.

http://www.highlifeshop.com/p-1471-elemis-five-piece-award-winners-collection.aspx
  • pcal
    pcal Posts: 68 Forumite
    Options
    i oredered clothes from debenhams a few weeks back and they sent a sample of the cleanser think it was 100ml. so might be worth asking instore if they have samples
  • bb69
    bb69 Posts: 1,748 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    A quick reminder of the show times for today/tomorrow if anyone is interested

Midnight -2am
    4am -5am
    7am -9am
    12-1pm
    4-5pm
    7-8pm
    10-11pm

I am not sure what shows are repeats, but likely to be the 4-5am and maybe a portion of the 7-9am show?
  • snailsontour
    Options
    Until midnight to night when the TSV launches we won't know for certain exactly what is in the kit.

I have received a QVC mailing saying it is a 5 piece set contained in a lush purple vanity case. There is what looks to be full sizes of: Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream and Pro-Intense Eye & Lip Contour Cream. The other two items are a cleanser and a serum - sizes unknown.

It is believed the kit comes in at £205 rrp, and will be offered by QVC for £72 payable in 3 easy pays - plus postage.

Elemis is a high end brand, and whilst many would consider £72, let alone £205, to be an outrageous sum of money, if you are an Elemis lover (and have the money) then this TSV is good value.
  • JaneDoe_2
    JaneDoe_2 Posts: 930 Forumite
    Options
    Daisygirl wrote: »
    Am gutted as I would have loved to have got this - but not at that price:eek: £20-odd a month for 3 months???? Gotta be kidding!!! I did get the Christmas TSV - that was excellent, but this is just too much! I can even see myself going for another range as this TSV is just way out of my price range this time however much I love Elemis :( meh:(

Agree with you what a price :eek: I still have the Christmas TSV to use.

:beer:
    I love this place :j:T:j
  • JaneDoe_2
    JaneDoe_2 Posts: 930 Forumite
    Options
    lynnemcf wrote: »
    I bought an Elemis TSV and it was very disappointing. The £48 cream is TINY only 30ml and it has the texture of water ... and that STUPID bottle of waxy stuff (moisture melt) that will only come out when you warm it up, whats the point of that? Its the only item I have ever returned to QVC.

I don't like the smell of the moisture melt it's vile
    I love this place :j:T:j
  • bexster1975
    bexster1975 Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    On now in case anyone is interested. Very expensive, but still a great deal if you use all of the products. Three easy pay day today!

bexster
  • bb69
    bb69 Posts: 1,748 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
  • bebebelle
    bebebelle Posts: 1,453 Forumite
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I just heard my Mum gasp .....................are they on drugs, when she looked at the price lol. Its so funny as she never says things like that .

Anyone struggling with the Monoi Melt, give it to your partner, and utter the magic words massage. However, I would prefer if you didnt get back to me with reviews;):o
    I appreciate Each and Every win. I thank every comp poster from the bottom of my heart :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport