QVC Todays Special Value Elemis 3/3

Options
One day only. QVC todays special value will be a 5 piece kit (including pro collagen marine cream (30ml), pro collagen night cream and three other items including a cleanser and serum). I don't know the price yet but know it will be good value. Kits are normally between £38-£45 and the marine cream full price is £48! Comes in a lovely purple vanity case. This thursday for one day only.

Also cashback via quidco (5%?)

hth

bexster:)

Comments

• davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    I cant find the offer on the website, any links??
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • bexster1975
    bexster1975 Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Hi

It won't appear until midnight (weds night/thurs am). It will then be on the front page.

hth
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Options
    Rumour is that the price will be approx £70 ... :eek:
    Gone ... or have I?
  • bexster1975
    bexster1975 Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    :eek: is right dmg!!

I have never seen a beauty TSV at that price. If it is, I will save the money I would have spent on two sets. I got a card through today with some of the product details but no price detail as always. I doubt it will sell out very quickly if it is £70 plus P&P. I guess we will have to wait and see

• dmg24
    Options
    Just had a look at the Keeley Aydin Elemis page on Facebook - she has said there will be three easy pays of around £26 each.

Seems like this may be the contents (no guarantees!):

‎30ml PCM,
    30ml OXYGENATING NIGHT,
    Full size Pro Intense Eye,
    30 mls Pro-Rad Cleanser,
    10mls Pro Quartz Lifting Serum,
    Vanity case.
    Gone ... or have I?
  • bexster1975
    Options
    what a shame! I don't care if they do it on 20 easy pays, I wont be paying £78 + P&P.

Will still check this on QVC website thursday before work
  • Daisygirl
    Options
    Am gutted as I would have loved to have got this - but not at that price:eek: £20-odd a month for 3 months???? Gotta be kidding!!! I did get the Christmas TSV - that was excellent, but this is just too much! I can even see myself going for another range as this TSV is just way out of my price range this time however much I love Elemis :( meh:(
  • dmg24
    Options
    Daisygirl wrote: »
    Am gutted as I would have loved to have got this - but not at that price:eek: £20-odd a month for 3 months???? Gotta be kidding!!! I did get the Christmas TSV - that was excellent, but this is just too much! I can even see myself going for another range as this TSV is just way out of my price range this time however much I love Elemis :( meh:(

I'm not guaranteeing it will be that price - but the info is from the lady who does the Elemis slots on QVC. They have had some pretty strong feedback about the price so maybe they will offer an alternative?
    Gone ... or have I?
  • lynnemcf
    lynnemcf Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Options
    I bought an Elemis TSV and it was very disappointing. The £48 cream is TINY only 30ml and it has the texture of water ... and that STUPID bottle of waxy stuff (moisture melt) that will only come out when you warm it up, whats the point of that? Its the only item I have ever returned to QVC.
  • rosatoso_2
    Options
    lynnemcf wrote: »
    I bought an Elemis TSV and it was very disappointing. The £48 cream is TINY only 30ml and it has the texture of water ... and that STUPID bottle of waxy stuff (moisture melt) that will only come out when you warm it up, whats the point of that? Its the only item I have ever returned to QVC.

Debenhams currently have an Elemis 20th anniversary promotion on which includes the 30ml Limited Edition Marine Cream 30ml for £39.90.

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&productId=1324639&breadcrumb=Home%7ESale%7EBeauty

There are potentially further discounts also from tomorrow apparently:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1076829&page=84
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family