My husband is a donkey

Options
My husband has just rang our energy supplier.....spent 10 minutes trying to get them to change our address(having just moved) and at the end of the conversation it transpires that he rang powergen instead of npower.....I literally thought my baby was going to come out as I was laughing so hard-managed to not wet myself..........How funny!!!!!!!!!!!! He thanked man for the chat at the end..........while I was cackling in the background!
Oh....I'm not going to lie to you......At the end of the day, when alls said and done......do you know what I mean.........TIDY

Comments

• RoCas
    RoCas Posts: 3,929 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Eyor, eyor, eyor :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • Guinea_2
    Options
    NEVER trust a man to do a womans job!
    :love:Baby Bump born 4th March 2010! :kisses:
  • ooobedoo
    ooobedoo Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Options
    He did tell me it's a pink job but I have told him I am heavily pregnant and everything is now a blue job!!!!!!!:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Oh....I'm not going to lie to you......At the end of the day, when alls said and done......do you know what I mean.........TIDY
  • pinkhammy
    Options
    PMSL That is like something my hubby would do!! Men!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • tinkerbell1978
    Options
    pmsl pmsl if that was my OH he would never live it down thats hilarious! im surprised you didnt pop pmsl!
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need"
    live simply so that others may simply live
  • ooobedoo
    ooobedoo Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Options
    Once we were going to have a BBQ and he was raking he garden after mowing the lawn, he got that annoyed that it was taking to long so he got the dyson out and hoovered the patio!!! He is in the navy and I 'accidently' told the wife of his boss.....he was summons to the ops room to ask about this....he rang me and told me that they all laughed...I told him he shouldn't have been so stressed about things that don't really matter, he still gets ribbed about it now...how funny.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • Horasio
    Horasio Posts: 6,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yep I can relate to that
    An average day in my life:hello: :eek::mad: :coffee::coffee::coffee::T :o :rotfl: :rotfl: :p :eek::mad: :beer:
    I am no expert in property but have lived in many types of homes, in many locations and can only talk from experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.8K Travel & Transport