IVA Public Record gone from credit history early?

Options
Hi all,

I entered into an IVA in October 2006, which was subsequently completed in October 2008 thanks to completing early (lump sum payment)

The completed IVA has been on my credit record with Experian up until very recently, where it appears it has dissapeared from my public records, along with any default notifications from my credit record.

Now im confused, I was under the impression that it would stay for 6 years? Im obviously not complaining, just wondering if anyone could give any insight as to how this could have happened, or whether it could mysteriously re-appear in the future!

The only thing I can think that would have triggered this, would be I have recently moved into the 3rd property since the IVA, and thus I no longer have my original address (that the IVA will have been linked too) showing on my credit record either.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Regards
Aaron

Comments

• Experian_company_representative
    Experian_company_representative Posts: 2,134 Organisation Representative
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    When you ask to see your credit report you need to provide all addresses you have been connected with over the past six years, otherwise you won't see all the data a lender could see. Your IVA and defaults will still be recorded.

James Jones
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of Experian. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"

Posts by James Jones, Neil Stone, Stuart Storey & Joe Standen
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport