hoseasons or parkdean codes ??

Options
hi does anyone know if there are any discount codes for either of these please
RECLAIM YOUR BANK CHARGES I DID LOL £6K BETTER OFF, £293.00 EQUITA BAILIFFS WON, £600 APPROX WELCOME FINANCE PPI WON,CAPITAL ONE £944.00 WON
Also helped reclaim over £30,000 for family members my claim to fame meeting our own Mr MSE and appearing on his programme :rotfl:

Comments

• sunnysea83
    sunnysea83 Posts: 1,351 Forumite
    Options
    could it be worth collecting the sun holiday tokens? i have booked parkdean with them
  • angieb1606
    Options
    i thought about that but want to go easter school holidays and i want a certain park in scotland so i feel im being a bit picky to be able to do that.
    RECLAIM YOUR BANK CHARGES I DID LOL £6K BETTER OFF, £293.00 EQUITA BAILIFFS WON, £600 APPROX WELCOME FINANCE PPI WON,CAPITAL ONE £944.00 WON
    Also helped reclaim over £30,000 for family members my claim to fame meeting our own Mr MSE and appearing on his programme :rotfl:
  • sammyf7
    Options
    I haven’t seen any codes. I've never stayed with Parkdean but have been to Park Resorts a lot before. Hoping to go there at Easter (if hubby can get the time off work). They have 2 parks in Scotland - Ayrshire and Eyemouth - still available at Easter. I've stayed at Sandylands before and had a fab holiday :-) Google park-resorts.com Hope you find what you're looking for.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure