🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Creditors meeting 2nd March - Fingers crossed.

Options

Comments

• lbays1
    Options
    Hi, wonderful news! Full and Final Iva accepted today!

we are still a bit shell shocked,both very emotional and grateful for this chance to get straight. got to pay Mum& Dad back, without the it would have been BR.

thankyou all for the support over the last months especially Charco. you guy's stopped me falling over the edge. anyone just starting or waiting for a creditors meeting, you will get there,hold on, big hug x
    Well Done to you and yours! The relief you must feel to be getting back on track and in control...we are now at the proposal/arranging creditors meeting stage...fingers crossed...and thank you all for the support on this forum.
  • FavDaughter1
    Options
    Hi lybays1 sorry having a bit of trouble with spelling - been celebrating hic! lol!

it can feel the process is taking an age when it isn't really. use this time very wisely to save as much as you can. i bought a 2nd hand cash box off ebay and use that to seperate my food/petrol money up each month, i'm very rigid weith this,each week is marked,wk 1,wk 2 etc, each money bag has a paper with the date it's for& the amount,when i spend i date it & note what it's for ie fuel so i know where it's gone. i don't dib into next wks money. we make shopping lists,look for reduced meat etc after 8pm in Asda,tesco etc. we've bought a cheap slow cooker,making cheap tasty meals.

will write more another tine,off to my bed,sorry for mistakes.
  • judojub
    judojub Posts: 276 Forumite
    Options
    Hi lybays1 sorry having a bit of trouble with spelling - been celebrating hic! lol!

it can feel the process is taking an age when it isn't really. use this time very wisely to save as much as you can. i bought a 2nd hand cash box off ebay and use that to seperate my food/petrol money up each month, i'm very rigid weith this,each week is marked,wk 1,wk 2 etc, each money bag has a paper with the date it's for& the amount,when i spend i date it & note what it's for ie fuel so i know where it's gone. i don't dib into next wks money. we make shopping lists,look for reduced meat etc after 8pm in Asda,tesco etc. we've bought a cheap slow cooker,making cheap tasty meals.

will write more another tine,off to my bed,sorry for mistakes.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:lol FavDaughter1. I am glad you had a little celebration. Congrats again. Hope your head is ok this morning!! x
  • FavDaughter1
    Options
    Hi lol! i was a little merry ! ha! yes my head is fine lol!

i keep saying things like,"just think this time yesterday...we were waiting for the call", what a difference a day makes!

it still feels a bit un real but very positive,now we are moving forward.
    you hang on in there,your turn soon
  • FavDaughter1
    Options
    2nd March is getting closer for you, not long now!
  • AintGotAClue_2
    Options
    :j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j

Proposal Accepted, all sorted, a few minor amendments, Northern Rock asking for a further 12months but we were expecting that. All in All VERY pleased.

Vino would flow but I'm on emergency call!!

........wife 10 days overdue......operation get the baby out is go........!!

What a rollercoster.........!

Cheers Guys.
    Let you all know how we go :beer:
  • FavDaughter1
    FavDaughter1 Posts: 300 Forumite
    Options
    What fantastic news for you both! when you're baby arrives you'll have 2 things to celebrate now!:beer:

how wonderful that you can enjoy your little one when he/she arrives with the IVA all set to go,it must be a huge weight off you both, let us know when baby arrives.
  • FoggyBrain_2
    FoggyBrain_2 Posts: 1,121 Forumite
    Options
    Well done on the proposal -- best of luck with the babe --- I am told a good hot curry will do the trick :0)
  • judojub
    judojub Posts: 276 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations!!:T And best of luck with the new arrival;).
  • the_bright_side
    Options
    Well done and good luck for the future
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business