Anyone heard of SilverDoor London Serviced Apartments?

Options
Hi all,

I'm trying to book an apartment for a couple of nights in London, and came accross this company:

http://www.silverdoor.co.uk

The apartments look nice - but I can't find anything out about the company - the only reviews I can find are from their own website. Also, some of the photos look familar from the Think apartments - but I don't know if that means anything...

So, has anyone heard of, worked with, stayed with these guys before??

Cheers!
- L
:money: I heart Martin! :money:

Comments

• accommotel
    Options
    Hi,
    Yes, SilverDoor are a reputable agency who can book the likes of Think Apartments on your behalf - so will indeed show similar or same photos of apartments that you see elsewhere on the web.

SilverDoor and other agencies such as my own company, Accommotel, will be able to save you a great deal of time searching for the most suitable serviced apartment and focus of stays of between 1 night and 3 months for leisure, corporate, relocation and training as well as the expat market.

Serviced apartments themselves will offer great savings of similar standard apartments and offer more space. The secondary savings on food and dribnk is also considerable.

I would be delighted to assist with non-binding quotes on accommodation if you wish.

Best regards,
    Richard

ps please search for Accommotel - thank you.
  • chivas
    chivas Posts: 208 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for your reply, very helpful - and thanks for letting me know about your company, I'll check it out now :)
    :money: I heart Martin! :money:
  • MsHoarder
    Options
    Be careful using the recommendation of a new user, registered today. That looks too much like a sales pitch to be trusted alone (no offence meant Accommotel)
    "Every single person has at least one secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world."
    — Frank Warren
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport