We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Npower - Hmm!

Options
ally18
ally18 Posts: 761 Forumite
Only just moved over to npower for my gas and not 100% happy already or maybe its just me.

I like to supply my meter readings online and always have done with past suppliers who have the online account facility. (I thought all suppliers were doing this as a matter of course). My mistake though, I have finally today been able to access my online account since transferring over as of 14 January to find its not actually an online account facility at all! All I can do is supply my reading each month if I want to and then I have to ring them to find out what my usage is, what's the point of having an online account then?????????

Plus apparently, you only get a bill every 6 months which is a total waste of time for me, I want to keep tabs on things and make sure my readings are there, and on the right tariff etc. The only thing it tells you is your account number. :mad:

This facility is rubbish I'm afraid and needs upgrading immediately. Back to another supplier later me thinks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport