Business bank account with bad credit rating

Options
124»

Comments

• What about getting someone with good credit to open the account after you register the Ltd company through companies house, then have them as director then you get added as director and then they removed as director in company. Would that work and if so what are the costs, I'm in this position myself?

Cheers,
  • xkpa
    xkpa Posts: 144 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You can try Mycashplus Business account - no credit check and it cost £30 per year. The idea with someone with decent credit rating as director only for registering, then removing him is good too.
  • xkpa wrote: »
    You can try Mycashplus Business account - no credit check and it cost £30 per year. The idea with someone with decent credit rating as director only for registering, then removing him is good too.

That's brilliant cheers mate, don't know why everybody doesn't just use these?
  • phoenix1975
    Options
    A quick note for small charities out there - APS Financial Ltd (CashPlus) is not a good option if you want to apply for a JustGiving account. I have three or four emails going back and forth with JustGiving and their finance department. They are not willing to accept the Cashplus Business bank account statement we sent as proof (which we paid APS Financial Ltd £10 for) is adequate. Apparently they do not accept statements printed on 'faded' letterheaded paper.
  • kiora
    kiora Posts: 600 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm in same position, just opened a cashplus business account in 5 minutes
    "In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance.
  • Aly5ha05
    Options
    Hi All
    After some help please, i have seen posts on here from 2008 etc but nothing updated
    IM after a business bank account just a simp[e one where i get debit card.
    I just need to put business cheques in and take money out.
    I have bad credit and cannot get one from my own bank RBS
    please help as much appreciated
    Regards
    Sean:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business