We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
POwergen how long for closing account cheque?
sammyjammy
Posts: 8,275 Forumite
in Energy
:j
I phoned in my readings to Ebico on Saturday and they are supposed to inform Powergen from there, anyone give me any idea of how long they take to send a refund of charges cheque? Are they likely to draw it out? I know its not going to make it come any quicker but I really need it!
Thanks
Sam
I phoned in my readings to Ebico on Saturday and they are supposed to inform Powergen from there, anyone give me any idea of how long they take to send a refund of charges cheque? Are they likely to draw it out? I know its not going to make it come any quicker but I really need it!
Thanks
Sam
"You've been reading SOS when it's just your clock reading 5:05 "
0
Comments
-
As soon as Ebico send the readings through to powergen - It tends to follow within 5-7 days of your final bill being produced.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards