Selling used ink cartridges for cash

Comments

• Maz
    Maz Posts: 1,405 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Good thread. I had no idea you could sell used inc cartridges.

Many thanks OP!!

Me neither 'til I had a root around on eBay. Sold two Canon empties for a tenner. Quite pleased really as normally I would have just chucked them out.
    'The only thing that helps me keep my slender grip on reality is the friendship I have with my collection of singing potatoes'

Sleepy J.
  • glamrochick
    glamrochick Posts: 1,318 Forumite
    oh damn they dont have lexmark n they r really expensive :( any i can recycle lexmark n get money?

JULY WINS- LABEL M PRODUCTS

• what lexmarks do you have glamrock?
    The truth is out there... and I want to believe
  • Looking to sell my incartridges...but am having trouble trolling through various sites....could someone point me in the right direction of a site willing to buy Epson Stylus SX130 Double Capacity Compatible Printer ink cartridges (colours are - Black/ Cyan/Magenta and yellow) from Epson SX130 series....is there some sort of comparison site for this? Also, does it matter if cartridges are empy?
  • no epson carts are sell able nor wanted by any refiller but epson have a take back program i believe where they will dispose of them without landfilling them but you need to contact them direct

i run a small ink jet collection program as a business and these sites are not worth selling to yes you will get some money for your carts but not much and they will find fault with some you send
    ebay is one of the best places to sell in small quantities as some carts will fetch 10 times what these sites are offering
    the ones who say they will give the money to charity for each cart they receive are just using it as an excuse to get free carts of unsuspecting public and give a minimal donation from the profit of each cart they process

hp 920xl carts will sell on ebay but you will need a few
    say 8 - 10 worth £3.50 - £4 so worth saving up

hope this helps
  • Hi does anyone know if canon inkjet cartridges Cli-526 black etc are able to be sold/recycled please?
  • Katie22313 wrote: »
    Hi I used The Recycling Factory they were really good gave me good prices for my cartridges and paid really quickly.

Thanks
    TRF only pay out when your account reaches £20+, and is only paid out at the beginning of the following month. This info @ Feb 2013
  • funnyguy
    funnyguy Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    I have some empty TESCO own brand HP301 xl.Iknow I can get 100 points for them ,but do people buy them .as I only ever see empty original HP ones being sold
  • googler
    googler Posts: 16,103 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    funnyguy wrote: »
    I have some empty TESCO own brand HP301 xl.Iknow I can get 100 points for them ,but do people buy them .as I only ever see empty original HP ones being sold

I've sold some Tesco 'HP' carts as part of a larger batch, primarily made up of original HP carts ....
  • Mys
    Mys Posts: 3 Newbie
    Wow I didn't know that you can recycle them! I have binned maybe a 1000 from work. Hmmm...:o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure