Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

Hazel Grove Carnival/Village Fete/Stockport

Hello all,

I feel a bit like I'm spamming here..but I'm not!

I help out with a local carnival in Hazel Grove, near Stockport.
This is a fully charitable organisation, and is done for the benefit of local and national charities, and the local community - isn't that what we're all being told to get behind?

The Carnival includes a parade up the main road - with plenty of singing and dancing - a fair, market stalls, and local radio and dance groups.

This has been a growing success, but it requires the spare time of volunteers to help organise.

This year, as council squeezes happen, they're being asked to pay for road closures, etc.

So there are some fund raising events, where advertising is displayed to the local community. These include a football tourniment, and a golf day.

If anyone knows of any local, or national companies that can help with sponsorship, or you are within driving distance and want to attend, please visit the website below, or let us know, via this forum.

http://www.hazelgrovecarnival.co.uk
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport