help !! and be aware of flightcatchers travel agency

Options
will2000
will2000 Posts: 15 Forumite
please delete my post.
I am still in talking with the travel agency. It seems I can get my deposti full refund as told by the man I am dealing with.
sorry for any inconvenience

Comments

• Incapuppy
    Incapuppy Posts: 5,713 Forumite
    Options
    Your third thread on the same subject?

Advice already given here:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3009166&highlight=
  • will2000
    Options
    Thanks. sorry for that. I am really upset.
    Incapuppy wrote: »
    Your third thread on the same subject?

Advice already given here:
  • Incapuppy
    Incapuppy Posts: 5,713 Forumite
    Options
    will2000 wrote: »
    Then in the phone I said I can book the ticket and gave Mr xxx my name, address, my credit card number, security code etc. I asked Mr xxx to give me an email to confirm everything is right. I worried my name could be spelled wrong.

So you asked the person to book the (non-refundable) tickets and then changed your mind?
  • will2000
    will2000 Posts: 15 Forumite
    edited 27 January 2011 at 12:55PM
    Options
    I do want to book a ticket but I aslo need an email to confirm my booking is right beofore they take my money. I didn't get a ticket. I only got a reservation reference. I got this number long after I noticed the cancellation. I assume I has cancelled the book in 3 minutes. I never expect there is £600 depoit charge there. I did made a mistake but didn't authorize this charge.

The firm planned a new book for me with higher price but I completely lost confidence on this travel agency now. There are a lot of terrible stories around this firm when i google 'flighcatchers review', 'flightcatcher complain' I really wish I have done this search before I phoned them.

I tried to cancel my book three minutes after first call. It is at least 20 mintes before an email about itinerary arrived. I look for the full refund of the deposit charge that has never been mentioned to me in advance. I can't find term&condition on its website either
    Incapuppy wrote: »
    So you asked the person to book the (non-refundable) tickets and then changed your mind?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure