20% off of Michelin tyres at Costco

Options
124»

Comments

• sinw
    sinw Posts: 7,771 Forumite
    edited 31 August 2009 at 8:18AM
    Options
    I found blackcircle the cheapest for me, but the guy in national tyres told me go for tyreshopper as they fit for them. Here goes, 4 michlin for focus with blackcircle was £303 fitted (guy in other garage nearly died at this price), national tyres £460 but using tyreshopper they were £306 and matched blackcircle. I went there as they also had 4 wheel trackin, which i did not buy off tyre shopper as they charge £25 for 2 wheel, the guy at nt said we charge same price for 4 wheel trackin.

bargain
    SIMPLES!
  • kdeciacco
    kdeciacco Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Just had 4 michellin tyres fitted on my Beemer at Costo Leeds on Monday - only to get the offer (20% off) through my door this morning - would have saved me over £112 if I'd waited 8 days! The fitters told me that there weren't any offers on or coming up so I forked out the £563...
    Where do I stand with Costco's 'return policy'... (Take them back and buy them again with the voucher maybe???). Any idea where i stand???
    £123 is a *lot* of money!
    Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Ken
  • kdeciacco
    Options
    I wrote to Costco twice and never even received a reply saying no...!

Disappointing customer service.
  • Computerman56
    Options
    Visited Costco store today to enquire about snow tyres for a Corolla, Was quoted £92 each. Was advised though that the 20% discount offer would be starting beginning of November 2011.
  • dc
    dc Posts: 2,547 Forumite
    Options
    The latest 20% off 4 Michelins, starts tomorrow (31.10.11) for 3 weeks until 20th Nov.

HTHs dc
    ac's lovechild
  • stephenliverpool1
    Options
    If you have one near you, F1 autocentres guarantee to beat any on-line or dealer quote.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure