January Sales

Options
Post Your Sale Finds In Here :)

Comments

• tamsle
    tamsle Posts: 359 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Too many to list, but the best buys were probably the two Chocoholics Hampers I got on the M&S hampers Glitch :)
    Paid £10 each for them and they each have a slab in which in the Valentines section of M&S is currently selling for £9.99, so pretty pleased with this little bargain!!

Also the John Lewis Children's Hamper, mine had none of the described items inside the hamper so I rung and complained and they gave me a refund, so got it for free :)
  • Mig1971
    Mig1971 Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    I have too many to list too!
  • Simmysim
    Simmysim Posts: 1,176 Forumite
    Options
    I only joined this site in Dec and have saved so much already it's unreal too many things to list :)
    :A
  • Pinkdebster
    Options
    Simmysim wrote: »
    I only joined this site in Dec and have saved so much already it's unreal too many things to list :)

I could re-write that and change it to I only joined this site in June and have SPENT so much already it's unreal......:T

I HAVE got a lot of bargains this year - I've been a customer at Next for a few years but didn't know anything about the VIP slots until I read about it on here - got some lovely bargains there. Also through Boots, the Body Shop, Organised Mum, Debenhams.........you see where I'm going with this :rotfl:

I didn't know I "needed" so many things until I found this site :T:T
  • Mig1971
    Options
    I could re-write that and change it to I only joined this site in June and have SPENT so much already it's unreal......:T

I HAVE got a lot of bargains this year - I've been a customer at Next for a few years but didn't know anything about the VIP slots until I read about it on here - got some lovely bargains there. Also through Boots, the Body Shop, Organised Mum, Debenhams.........you see where I'm going with this :rotfl:

I didn't know I "needed" so many things until I found this site :T:T

Yeah this site is GREAT!!!! today i got a chair from debenhams for £17.90 reduced from £69.99!!!
  • Issyc
    Issyc Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    I would say that my best ones are:
    "Bob The Builder Construction Set" - Debenhams - £15 instead of £50 (present for next Christmas)
    S&G vanity sets x 2 - Boots - £8.75 each instead of £35 each (one is a birthday present but I may keep the other)
    Various items of clothing for my 2 grandchildren from Debenhams owing to posts by Claire - saved a fortune but not sure how much
    Bomb Cosmetics - £4 instead of £12 - (birthday present)
  • xfive71
    xfive71 Posts: 285 Forumite
    Options
    M&S manager reductions - Got a smart Autograph wool coat for £15 down for £89. so chuffed since it is in my size and loads of tshirts and trousers for the kiddies all £2

And Gordon Ramsay's Christmas book for £0! Bargain
  • Vaila
    Vaila Posts: 6,301 Forumite
    Options
    lots of gifts from Body Shop, thanks to the various discount codes on MSE and the free delivery
  • Mig1971
    Options
    Just got a blackberry curve 8520 for £108!!!!
  • Former_MSE_Andrea
    Former_MSE_Andrea Posts: 9,614 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've helped Parliament Rampant Recycler
    edited 27 January 2011 at 11:02AM
    Options
    Morning everyone

Aren't the sales great?! We took advantage of the sales and the pre-Vat increase prices to get a new shed, using the Megashopbot - plus with cashback from a cashback site, and bought on a cashback card - quadruple whammy!!! :)

So you know, I'm just going to pop this over to the Shop But Don't Drop board to clear a bit of space on the Grabbit board for people to post short-lived bargains they've spotted.

Apologies, I meant to put a re-direct on the move so you could see where it's gone, but forgot at the last minute!

Andrea :)
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories