IVA Approved....

Options
Phoenix27_2
Phoenix27_2 Posts: 47 Forumite
edited 26 January 2011 at 12:07PM in IVA & DRO
I just wanted to come and say that my IVA has been approved, no adjustment to the proposals and 100% of the creditors voting yes.

I feel immense relief, tinged with a little sadness, that it has come to this.

My first payment has been made, so 59 to go.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the posts etc, on this board as it has been a great support to me and a worrying time.

Best Wishes to you all.

Comments

• FavDaughter1
    Options
    Hi, i understand how you feel, we're trying to get our's sorted out. i know some people celebrate it being passed,i can understand that after all this stress,the threatening letters,calls etc, but for me it just seems that getting it accepted is the start of a long,long and not so easy road.

i feel sad too and so disappointed. i hope we recover from this,not just financially.

if ours isn't accepted we will have no choice but to go BR,i'm not prepared to do a DMP.

GOOD LUCK,well done x
  • Phoenix27_2
    Options
    Thanks I am glad it has gone through as the DMP route would have been approx 16 yrs so not really feasible.

Wishing you all the best that yours gets accepted. Every day is one day closer to it all be over. :)
  • trudij
    trudij Posts: 1,905 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done Phoenix - what an appropriate name for you!!!

FavDaughter - hope yours goes through ok - I know it seems how theres no way out at the moment, but i promise,it does get easier.

xx
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
  • FavDaughter1
    Options
    Thankyou both for the support. it's very tough at the moment. all creditors have been contacted but they continue to ring.

I'm hoping out creditors meeting will be set v soon,our IP rang last night, the proposal should be posted today!

Phonex & Trudi,things can only get better. well done to both of you,posts like your's give hope to people like us waiting in the wings,big hug xx
  • trudij
    trudij Posts: 1,905 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    They will stop, honest - and once its all approved,if they ring - just set y our IP on them ;)

I finished mine last year, just waiting for the completion certificate to come through. Its not easy - but as I say - its doable,and once you stop worrying about the post and the phone calls,you realise that life can be good again....
    stick with this forum too - and all the various parts of the site, its amazing how far you can make money stretch - and it almost becomes fun !!

xx
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure