Sharepod digital signature???

Options
Hello
I have an ipod and have been recommended Sharepod but when I tried to run it after downloading it, the message said there was no valid digital signature and my computer may be at risk. I tried to use the download from getsharepod.com - I am not very well educated on these things so can anyone please help?
Thank you
Kate

Comments

• HO87
    HO87 Posts: 4,296 Forumite
    Options
    This is a standard Windows message generated when Microsloth cannot verify the source. The fact that the message came up doesn't necessarily mean that there is a problem - many entirely genuine applications generate the same message. Provided you are satisfied that you have downloaded the file from the Sharepod website (as it would appear to be) and have the normal security software in place you should be OK to click on the "ignore" button and install the software. There don't appear to be any warnings about this site or the software.
    My very sincere apologies for those hoping to request off-board assistance but I am now so inundated with requests that in order to do justice to those "already in the system" I am no longer accepting PM's and am unlikely to do so for the foreseeable future (August 2016). :(

For those seeking more detailed advice and guidance regarding small claims cases arising from private parking issues I recommend that you visit the Private Parking forum on PePiPoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure