Nationwide Bonds-Quidco

Options
Not sure if this is the best place for this but-

In October Nationwide offered £35 cash back for anyone taking out a E Bond. Has anyone received this £35.

I do not blame Quidco but appears Nationwide have offered the incentive then failed to pay up.

Comments

• Arthurian
    Options
    Nationwide failed to pay up for me. I saw the offer of £35 cashback for only £1 deposit in their bond, took out the bond because of that offer, saw the bond appear in my account, and £35 showed in my Quidco account, then later that day they realised they had made an error and changed the terms. Quidco account now shows £35 declined. I raised a query with Quidco but the situation hasn't changed.
  • Loughton_Monkey
    Options
    Rearrange the following words into a well known saying:

Kipper
    Stitched
    Up
    A
  • wriggly
    wriggly Posts: 362 Forumite
    Options
    I took out a NW bond through Quidco back in December 2009, was paid the £35 in March 2010.

Does it show up in your list of transactions?

Arthurian, I believe the minimum was £5000 then, and it appears to be £5000 now, so I would be surprised if they had reduced that at any time.
  • bowlesbargain
    Options
    Thanks Wriggly. It shows as Validated but has shown this for three months. Quidco have looked at it and said it could be 4 months. My deposit was £1000, but the terms and conditions were for only £1 deposit. I will just have to wait and see.
  • steady__eddie
    Options
    Like a stitched up kipper ?

No thank you, I'm trying to give them up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure