We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Switching supplier - help need please!
I would like to switch suppliers, for my gas and electricity. I have never swapped before, and would like to know, can I switch while I still owe money?
I have a BIG bill with Powergen, and a smaller one, with British Gas.
I would like to pay by Direct Debit.
Thank You.
I have a BIG bill with Powergen, and a smaller one, with British Gas.
I would like to pay by Direct Debit.
Thank You.
0
Comments
-
No - you cannot change suppliers with an outstanding debit balance.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards