Habitat Flooring Problems

Options
Hi...Can anyone help or advise on contacting Habitat. We've recently bought flooring from them (for most of the house) and the standard and quality is awful, there are too many problems to list! After over 3 months wrangling with habitat we've managed to get a refund for part of the flooring and they're coming to 'put right' the rest. We've had 11 visits from them so far, and will need at least 2 more! I want to write to someone senior at habitat and let them know how bad the whole process has been and get answers, but it's impossible to find any contact details...thanks.

Comments

• MCGONIS
    MCGONIS Posts: 699 Forumite
    Options
    Hi. I had a quick browse there for details of who has responsibility for Habitat and could not find anything. All I could find was [EMAIL="customerservices@habitat.co.uk"]customerservices@habitat.co.uk[/EMAIL]

I have a £5 gift card to use in there and I thought, I will even just get some candles or something to use it up, but it's REALLY expensive.

Their stock looks much the same as Marks & Spencer Home or IKEA, but so much more costly.

Good luck anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport