We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
RAC reciprocal agreements abroad?
Does the RAC have a reciprocal agreement with any North American motoring organisations, for the purposes of booking hotels with AAA/CAA discounts?
I am a member of the RAC in the UK. I am trying to book a hotel for a trip to Canada in the next few months, and have noticed that many hotels are giving huge discounts for AAA/CAA members. The AAA website suggests these discounts are valid for members of other country motoring organisations that have reciprocal agreements, but I can't find anything on the RAC or AAA site that specifically mentions that RAC members qualify for these rates.
Thanks in advance for any help
I am a member of the RAC in the UK. I am trying to book a hotel for a trip to Canada in the next few months, and have noticed that many hotels are giving huge discounts for AAA/CAA members. The AAA website suggests these discounts are valid for members of other country motoring organisations that have reciprocal agreements, but I can't find anything on the RAC or AAA site that specifically mentions that RAC members qualify for these rates.
Thanks in advance for any help
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards