We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Another Primus warning

Hi, Im new to forums but felt I had to give my opinion of Primus as a new customer.

Previously with Talktalk, no problems just too expensive, I was on the unlimited call package & decided to go with Primus on their unlimited eve/weekend initially, see how I got on & upgrade later, something most companies allow, Primus don't, Im now stuck with it for 12 months.

To make matters worse, I started the changeover proceedings on the 6/12/10, was told in a welcome email to expect a letter & email telling me when Primus would take over from TT but heard nothing, last week I telephoned, had a very confusing conversation but was led to believe my account would be activated in the next 24/48 hours, Then received an email with account number contact etc & supposedly activation details & date below, but that part was missing, so I emailed back on the same day then again 2 days later, received no answer so telephoned again, but this time was told my account was activated on the 20/12/10. If that date is correct, then I have been making daytime calls as normal ( for TalkTalk) & probably now due a large bill.

The person I spoke to this morning was very matter of fact that I signed up for 12 months & nothing can be changed, not rude just very unhelpful & uncaring.

Will be waiting to change from Primus at the first opportunity,
sorry to go on but really not happy.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.