We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Could an auto electrician fix these problems...??
I am in the throws of buying and selling cars and want to know if an auto electrician could fix the following or do I need to get it into a garage.
1. Peugeot 206 Air Con playing up - stays on all the time and needs a new resistor (I believe) ?
2. Focus ST170 - Parking sensors sound stayed on all the time so wire was cut ?
Thanks
1. Peugeot 206 Air Con playing up - stays on all the time and needs a new resistor (I believe) ?
2. Focus ST170 - Parking sensors sound stayed on all the time so wire was cut ?
Thanks
Thanks to MSE I cleared £37k of debt in five years and I was lucky enough to meet Martin to thank him personally.
0
Comments
-
Yes. Next.0
-
You were told to walk away from that Focus.0
-
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards