SBTs for Low Earners

Options
Recently got a copy of my credit report for free. Although I have little income, my status is quite good except that I have had no seaches on my file for more than a year and I spend little using my credit card - using my debit card most of the time.

Can anyone suggest any other ways that I may improve my credit status so that I can become a 'rate tart' and make use of SBTs available on certain credit cards to supplement my income a little.

Which of the card providers (offering SBTs) is most likely to offer me a creiit card once I have improved my credit status?

Comments

• robin7667
    robin7667 Posts: 132 Forumite
    Options
    Very interesting about SBTs, did not know this was possible! Unfortunately, I do not work and the only credit card provider willing to take me on is HALIFAX as I already bank with them so they know I am a good credit risk. That is why I have never really llooked at the credit card board on this site.

Well done on making it to the credit card board!!

A BIG WELCOME ;D
  • robin7667
    robin7667 Posts: 132 Forumite
    Options
    Try mint, thats what I have used and havent had any problem moving large amounts in and out
  • Paul_Varjak
    Paul_Varjak Posts: 4,627 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ROBIN:

Thanks, Have also noted you have just asked a question on Telephone board that I have hopefully answered OK.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure