August 2012 Brides and Grooms

Options

Comments

• credit_crunch
    credit_crunch Posts: 1,421 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi everyone
    good luck to those still to get married & fingers crossed for a nice sunny day!

I just wondered if anyone has looked at thank you cards yet for ppl who gave gifts etc?
    I am toying with the idea of getting photo ones printed, or else just using standard thank you cards.
    what are you lot going to do?
    xx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 16 August 2012 at 9:41PM
    Options
    hi everyone
    good luck to those still to get married & fingers crossed for a nice sunny day!

I just wondered if anyone has looked at thank you cards yet for ppl who gave gifts etc?
    I am toying with the idea of getting photo ones printed, or else just using standard thank you cards.
    what are you lot going to do?
    xx

I had an idea (but didn't get time to do it) for thank you cards - take a nice photo of you & OH holding a fun sign saying 'thank you', get plenty of 6 x 4 prints of it & paste to a blank card, writing a message inside :)
    Jalapee wrote: »

I love it! what a fab place for a family pic :) I love seeing classic weddings with all the family - well done Mrs jalapee!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Guess who's getting married tomorrow?

August 17th
    crowdpleaser
    EllieBelly1
    stassy23

...are!!

good luck, and have a beautiful day :)
  • stassy23
    stassy23 Posts: 404 Forumite
    Options
    August 17th
    crowdpleaser
    EllieBelly1
    stassy23

good luck for tom xxx

well weather is awful never mind.

went back to docs yest coz all my eyes are all blood shot the pains in eyes n headaches.
    got stronger anti b coz my kindeys still not great, and its infecting my body and with all stress etc my body cant take it maybe can relax soon. just feel really crap and didnt want this

cant believe im getting married tom scary im crying all the time xxx
  • Tiara_2
    Tiara_2 Posts: 1,203 Forumite
    Options
    Good luck crowdpleaser
    EllieBelly1
    stassy23

Stassy- hope you enjoy your special day and have a well earned rest afterwards :)
    stassy23 wrote: »
    August 17th
    crowdpleaser
    EllieBelly1
    stassy23

good luck for tom xxx

well weather is awful never mind.

went back to docs yest coz all my eyes are all blood shot the pains in eyes n headaches.
    got stronger anti b coz my kindeys still not great, and its infecting my body and with all stress etc my body cant take it maybe can relax soon. just feel really crap and didnt want this

cant believe im getting married tom scary im crying all the time xxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    August 18th
    Annieos
    lil livzy?- tbc
    lollie79
    publunch78
    Robinred
    x_missymoo_x

August 19th
    findingmyownway

So how was it, Ladies & Gents? I ordered even more sunshine, hope it arrived & you all had amazing, lovely, special days :)

August 21st
    squ1rrel5

Good luck! you're getting married later - have a wonderful day :)
  • Tiara_2
    Tiara_2 Posts: 1,203 Forumite
    Options
    Sooooooooooo tired :(:( I haven't slept well for weeks and have ginormous bags under my eyes :(:(:(
    So much still to do, am absolutely shattered :(:(

Haven't seen Hadley about for a little while, hope you are doing ok & that everything is coming together for you :)
  • Hadley2
    Hadley2 Posts: 155 Forumite
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say a big thank you for all support, advice etc from everyone.

My big day (and several others) is Sat and I doubt I'll come back on here before then. Hope everyone has a fantastic time and that weddings!! I'll come back and share some photos:)

Tiara - I have the same problem... don't seem to have slept for ages :( Feeling really run down as well. ... But we will be fantastic brides!! Can't wait to see pics of you in that IS dress!!:j
    :beer:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Don't let the twiddly little things run you down - please get rested, be well. On the big day itself I couldn't have cared less what style my tables were laid up etc.

I wish I'd got more rest though!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport