Debt collection letter - in dispute with Vodafone, what to do for best?

Options

Comments

• Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi fal_len,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

In order for me to assist you further could you email me at
    [EMAIL="customer.care@help.vodafone.co.uk"]customer.care@help.vodafone.co.uk[/EMAIL] with the reference from the letter you've received together with a contact number on which I can reach you?

When sending the email please quote the code WRT135 - MSE Fao Lee in the subject line.

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To make sure that your email reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Integrity
    Integrity Posts: 20 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Lee,
    thank you for responding. This is particularly welcome as yesterday I did not receive (for the second day/occasion) the promised phonecall from a manager in relation to my concern. This was despite assurances when I phoned mid-day, that I would still receive a phonecall before 6.30
    So, in summary, I have had 3 days off work trying to address this and ongoing problems with promised phonecalls not occurring. One phone call I did receive was to discuss upgrades!

I phoned today and was cut off....exceptionally poor service.

I will email you now with the details I have had from Consumer Direct/Ombudsman in relation to The Sales of Goods & Service Act 1982
  • Integrity
    Options
    I have just tried the link you gave Lee, got this message :(

Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We’re working as hard as we can to fix the issue. In the meantime, if you need to get in contact please send us an email using this link.
  • Integrity
    Options
    Lee
    I cant' get your online contact system to send, so have written to you with same reference at the alternately suggested email. I have asked in email if I can have an acknowledgement
    ccare.webmails@help.vodafone.co.uk

Kind Regards
    Jackie
  • ortonc
    Options
    My contract with Vodafone expired in March last year and I decided not to renew. Vodafone continued taking money from my account! After a couple of very long and expensive phone calls, they promised to refund my money and cancel everything. This month, after a break of about six months, I have just received another email telling me I have an online bill - which I can't access as I don't have an account!! I can't believe I am still being pestered by Vodafone a year later!!
  • Vodafone
    Options
    Integrity wrote: »
    Lee,
    thank you for responding. This is particularly welcome as yesterday I did not receive (for the second day/occasion) the promised phonecall from a manager in relation to my concern. This was despite assurances when I phoned mid-day, that I would still receive a phonecall before 6.30
    So, in summary, I have had 3 days off work trying to address this and ongoing problems with promised phonecalls not occurring. One phone call I did receive was to discuss upgrades!

I phoned today and was cut off....exceptionally poor service.

I will email you now with the details I have had from Consumer Direct/Ombudsman in relation to The Sales of Goods & Service Act 1982

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for coming back to me.

Whilst it's disappointing to read about your ongoing frustrations thanks for keeping me updated.
    Lee
    I cant' get your online contact system to send, so have written to you with same reference at the alternately suggested email. I have asked in email if I can have an acknowledgement
    [EMAIL="ccare.webmails@help.vodafone.co.uk"]ccare.webmails@help.vodafone.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Kind Regards
    Jackie

As I've now received your email pleased be assured that I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    ortonc wrote: »
    My contract with Vodafone expired in March last year and I decided not to renew. Vodafone continued taking money from my account! After a couple of very long and expensive phone calls, they promised to refund my money and cancel everything. This month, after a break of about six months, I have just received another email telling me I have an online bill - which I can't access as I don't have an account!! I can't believe I am still being pestered by Vodafone a year later!!

Hi ortonc,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

To enable me to get this looked into could you email me at [EMAIL="ccare.webmails@help.vodafone.co.uk"]ccare.webmails@help.vodafone.co.uk[/EMAIL] with a contact number I can reach you on together with a link to this thread?

When sending the email could you quote the code WRT135 - MSE Fao Lee in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To make sure it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as I can?

Kind regards to you both.

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Integrity
    Options
    I meant to update this but have had to take personal leave for family reasons. In the spirit of fairness, I should say that in early March Vodaphone (Lee from this forum) has contacted me and taken time to investigate and look into a potential solution. I am hopeful that this is heading in a positive direction (Carphone Warehouse are also writing to me as part of a combined solution)

Thank you Lee for consistently following through.
  • Vodafone
    Options
    I meant to update this but have had to take personal leave for family reasons. In the spirit of fairness, I should say that in early March Vodaphone (Lee from this forum) has contacted me and taken time to investigate and look into a potential solution. I am hopeful that this is heading in a positive direction (Carphone Warehouse are also writing to me as part of a combined solution)

Thank you Lee for consistently following through.

You're more than welcome Jackie.

Thanks again for taking the time to update the thread following our conversations.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK
  • Integrity
    Options
    Apolologies for late acknowledgement. Lee sorted out my difficulties fairly and promptly. He actually pursued this despite my being difficult to contact due to bereavement then a family accident.
    So impressed I've renewed with Vodaphone
    much Appreciated
    Jackie
  • Vodafone
    Options
    Hi Jackie,

Thanks for returning to your thread to confirm that this has been resolved for you.

Take care,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure