We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PPi claim welcome finance need advice please.

Options
jenz2010
jenz2010 Posts: 11 Forumite
edited 6 January 2011 at 1:20PM in Reclaim PPI & other insurance
Hi all, im new to this so please bear with me,

i took out a loan with welcome fiance back in april 2008 my plan was to pay back the whole loan when my discount period was up with the council to get full discount of 26000 as the property was vauled at 95000 and my mortgage was 60000, it all seemd a good plan at the time now my world seems like its falling apart the property is now only worth 60000 and i was unfortunantly diagnosed with cervical cancer in april 2010 at the age of 25 and i live alone and had to undergo emergancy surgery fingers crossed all ok now but im left unable to work after having pre op problems with my back and legs and varies other problems. i was misold ppi and life insurance all mounting up to 2000 the in and outs of the insurances were never discussed with me but i was told it was mandortary to have them. i feel i have been ripped off and bullied in to having somethnk that doesnt even suit my needs. i have been using the ppi insurance since April and have been told that even though the insurance runs out in April 2011 i can not take out another to cover me from then and theres nothing they can do about it im shaking with the way the speak and are treating me since day 1 i was harressed when i was ill and cant take anymore any advice would be grately appreciated. can i try and claim insurances back thank u for your time x

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Hi and welcome

Will leave this one for dunston who I'm sure will give you the best possible info/advice on this one, good luck.

(Sorry about the cancer and hope things are better for you now) X
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills